What Does It Mean To Wear Golden Wedding Ring?

Emmanuel Adebisi blog
By -
0


 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzND_wY_ZWFRqkyi6-VmuySVLMh-FrL9vUGypHvDOL5OObmcSdd66QbcNlmMaO1wyy1jXYexHVJGKpBcy1ka14ael1hNXCw83hfrFuluS1Z8AfYUEhTSRhnCcfwpXq9w-o25E7ti6kQFzbuLgaEpGYrB2aE5qoRb9ClrBj1gj-QexkrXq3HYFk5n5H1DLf/s1200/ogimage3.png


Good day,I dreamt wearing a golden ring on my wedding ring finger but the ring was also like a watch. What does it mean?

Ruth meet a wealthy and influential man in Bethlehem named Boaz. Ruth 2


Wearing a golden wedding ring in the dream is a marital blessing. For the wedding ring to be golden in the dream means it is wonderful, great and attractive. This is a dream where God is already preparing a great marriage for you through a wonderful and wealthy husband. It is a tragedy when the wedding ring begins to appear like that of a watch. This means the enemy is trying to attack the season, timing and manifestation of your marriage.A wedding ring has to be simple and lovely. Watchfulness while praying is also needed by you. Reeling out your marital story to some friend could be harmful or affect the timing of your marriage.  Enemies are always looking out for where to attack your marriage and progress, but do not give them a space to know the bigger blessings the Lord is preparing for you in your marital journey. Don’t allow the devil to steal the blessings in this dream. You need to be prayerful and watchful when you sense any sign of marital attack from the enemy’s camp. At such times, you can throw yourself into fasting and prayers, and tarry in the presence of the Lord until the attack is over. Since these powers are out to hinder your marriage, you must endeavor you disgrace them before they disgrace you. No matter the delay, you will definitely marry to a wealthy and wonderful man in Jesus name.


INSTRUCTION: Take 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 6pm.

Isa 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Isa 49:25
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I thank You God because You alone are the perfect matchmaker
2. Lord, release to me the man/woman you have pre-ordained as my spouse in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord, cause it to happen that the divine match will come forth soon in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord, let my spouse be a person who loves You wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus.
5. Lord, establish our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name (read Ephesians 5:20-28).
6. Father, let all satanic barriers keeping us from meeting be dissolved in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, send forth your warring angels to battle and release my spouse wherever s/he is held captive in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, I believe You have created me for a special person; bring it to pass in the name of Jesus.
9. I now call him/her out of obscurity into my life in Jesus’ name.
10. I reject the provision of counterfeit spouse for me by the enemy in the name of Jesus.
11. I cut off the flow of any inherited marital problems into my life in the mighty name of Jesus (pray this one 7 times… aggressively)
12. O Lord, let the spirit of patience reign in my life until the right person comes in the name of Jesus.
13. (Please pray this one with all your strength for at least 5 minutes)Father, in the name of Jesus, just as Abraham sent his servant to find his son Isaac a wife, send the Holy Spirit to bring my future partner to me.
14. Household powers stoping me from meeting my life partner die in Jesus name .
15. You evil veil blocking my God-ordained partner and I from noticing and attracting each other,catch fire and burn to ashes.
16. Evil magnet magnetisng me and my God-ordained partner away from each other,be shattered in Jesus´ name.
17. Evil program for my marital destiny,be deprogrammed in the name of Jesus!
18. Satanic match-makers,my marital destiny is not your candidate,scatter and die in Jesus´ name!
19. Witchcraft decree into my marital future,I nullify you by fire in the name of Jesus!
20. I withdraw my future marriage from the hands of evil enchanters, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let all household wickedness release my future home, in the name of Jesus.
22. I receive deliverance from every plantation designed to bring me and my divine partner under the bondage of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
23. I deliver my future home from the hands of home-wreckers, in the name of Jesus.
24. I pursue, overtake and recover my marriage from the hands of marriage blockers, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every power preventing me from accepting the counsel of God over my marital life, become paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every evil effect of external interference in my marriage, be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
27. Let every imagination, thought, plan, decision, desire and expectation of divorce and separation against my future home be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
28. I binds all powers eating away the determination of my partners to be connected to me, in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the satanic birds eating away my love from the heart of my partner vomit it, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let all the extra-marital relationship with all other partners collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.


Trust God in all things, In Jer 29

11‘For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 12‘Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13‘You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 14‘I will be found by you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)