3 Days Midnight Prayers to Harrass Dream Killers

Emmanuel Adebisi blog
By -
0


 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzND_wY_ZWFRqkyi6-VmuySVLMh-FrL9vUGypHvDOL5OObmcSdd66QbcNlmMaO1wyy1jXYexHVJGKpBcy1ka14ael1hNXCw83hfrFuluS1Z8AfYUEhTSRhnCcfwpXq9w-o25E7ti6kQFzbuLgaEpGYrB2aE5qoRb9ClrBj1gj-QexkrXq3HYFk5n5H1DLf/s1200/ogimage3.png



HERE’S THE BIG SECRETS!

DAY 3 is the end of the midnight prayers!

In Matthew 2:12 says, Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. When Herod the king had heard [these things], he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.  And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.  And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet, And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel. Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found [him], bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also. When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.  When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

The birth of Jesus gave King Herod’s a serious headache. Immediately he sighted the star. He knows that a great personality has been born that will fight against his kingship.

The glory of Jesus Christ would have been truncated by the enemy, called Herod if not for the three wise men that failed to report back to king Herod. Yet he was frustrated the more until he met death on his way. He tried all the best he can to stop the glory of Jesus, yet he failed.

Brethren, There are dream killers everywhere. When Joseph shared his dream of greatness with his brothers, they immediately planned to kill his dream.

Whenever a destiny person is born, the devil would always find ways to terminate that life. When Moses was born and ran away to Midian, Pharaoh was all over the town seeking after his life (Ex 2:11-15).

Whether you like it or not, dream killers are around us. As I am writing this message deep down in my spirit, I am deeply in tears for those who have lost their precious dreams. I am particular worried about that man or woman who has ignorantly sold out his or her destiny to dream killers.

Dream killers are those powers that hijack destiny. They are not there only to steal your dreams but to destroy your destiny dream.

Basically, they are blood sucking demons and those that dont want your progress. If your dream life has been lost, it is the handiwork of the dream killers. It does not necessarily mean you have to die physically, but most cases, people often die.

Any attack from the dream killers can place you in frustration. The power of dream killers are powers of OPERATION NO MERCY!


Dream killers can be a close friend, family members or your partners. For example, when a person is about to travel out to the US,  and begin to inform some few persons around, he may end up sharing his dreams to his enemies and before you know it, that dream is aborted.

Whatever they see in you that appears like a glorious star, immediately they will find ways to destroy it. Joseph made a mistake that attracted his enemy. His mistake was that he could not discern properly who to share his dream of greatness with.

There are some people that must not hear of your dream, vision and ideas. If they hear them, you are in trouble. They will stop that dream in the astral world from being manifested.

Hear this: that man demanding for sex before marriage wants to destroy your star. That man that want to get you pregnant, whether you like it or not, wants to kill your dreams.  That person that is given you free food when your spirit does not agree with that food, such person could use that food to kill or harm your destiny. That person you are sharing your dreams to without proper spiritual discernment, it could be the one delaying your dream from manifesting faster.

It is a serious problem.

In this life, dont think every believer loves you. Don’t even think every believer has a good heart because you don’t know their heart unless Holy Spirit reveals to you.

Some may be a good friend to the herbalist. Some may have a tool of stopping you instantly. God has created many people with different mighty dreams but today the devil has converted it to a dust.

When you see a man who is rich yesterday, but today, he is begging, someone has killed his dream. When you see a woman who is fertile before she get married to that man, only to get married the doctor discovered that she has a fibroid know for sure that dream killer has stop her glory in that marriage.

Brethren, everyone is a suspect! If you are not led to share your dream to people, dont force yourself. Some people may laugh with you because you are making progress but inwardly they are SERPENT!

Some might hate you because you are making progress faster than they are. Some might even hate you because you are too spiritual hence they begin to organised evil thought against you. So when they know you should be praying, they will deliberately come to occupy you with discussion just to prevent you from praying.

When they know you should be sleeping, they will be disturbing you with sex talk at the middle of the night. When they know you should be doing better things for yourself, they will come to distract you.

So many people are dead spiritually because of these dream killers. It is very unfortunate that those who don’t take good care of their spiritual life are the worst hit. It is possible that these powers would incapacitate you. Let me stop here brethren!

NB: This 3 days midnight prayers is not compulsory but mandatory for those who wants to defeat strange dreams in their life. It start from tonight 17th, March, 2017 to 19th March 2017.

WHO COULD FALL INTO THE CATEGORY OF DREAM KILLERS?

1. Your parents
2. Your friends
3. False prophets
4. Your landlord/tenants
5. Your boyfriend/girlfriend
6. Your relatives
7. Idol powers in your village
8. Strongman
9. Herbalist
10. Evil association

STRATEGIES OF DREAM KILLERS

Dream killers manifest in various ways including the following: (John 10:10)

1. Evil Arrows
2. Suicide attempt
3. Disasters, accidents, and tragedies.
4. Sickness and Diseases
5. Evil thoughts
6. Steal from their victims
7.  Terrible dream attacks
8. Eating a poison food
9. Walking on a charm
10. Abusive a demonic possessed person
11. Going to the village unarmed with the power of God
12. Prayerlessness
13.  Living in a cursed house
14. Evil laying of hands
15. Moving with an unreasonable person

PHYSICAL CONSEQUENCES OF THE ACTIVITIES OF DREAM KILLERS

1.  Progress is difficult
2.  Unexplainable stagnation and limitation
3.  Unable to complete whatever they started
4.  Shame and self pity
5.  Lateness of marriage
5.   Unprofitable relationship/courtship
6.   Bank account becomes zero level
7.   Strange sickness and disease that defy medical treatment
8.   Affliction and loss
9.   Oppression and bewitchment
10.  Untimely death
11. Roaming round the circle
12. Easy things becomes so difficult
13. Business and ministry failure
14. Low interest or passion for God
15. Good people disappear or run away from you

 
 

WHEN DREAM KILLERS APPEARS, WHAT DO YOU DO?

1.   Connect yourself to Jesus. He is the yoke breaker, burden lifter.
2.   God for deliverance ministration or do self-deliverance.
3.    Scatter their witchcraft plans against your
4.    Pray specific prayers against them.  Fight back using your spiritual weapon such as the blood of Jesus, the word of God, and the fire of the Holy Ghost. Undo all that they have done through prayers.
5.    Pray restoration prayers to recover all that they have killed, destroyed and stolen in your life.
6.    Issue a death sentence on then.  You should not suffer a witch to live.
7.    Barricade your life with the blood of Jesus and fire of the Holy Ghost.



INSTRUCTION: Rise up tonight by 12am to wage against hide and attack dream killers.


 Take an anointing oil from your closet, if it is a new one, it will be so helpful. Pray on the oil on your own with the power and authority of God in your mouth (Luke 10:19).Therefore, carefully use the oil to rob your head, hands, chest and legs thoroughly. Say, every wicked arrow fired into my head…….(mention others), backfire, in the name of Jesus. Every yoke of stagnancy affecting my progress, career, marriage, expire, in Jesus name. Declare that henceforth, your story will change, in Jesus name. Also command whatever evil covenant or evil name or evil dedication that is making it impossible for God’s blessings to be seen in your life should be broken, in the name of Jesus. Pray that every spirit of a woman drying your anointing should die, in the name of Jesus

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every satanic agent planning to harm me in the dream, destroy your senders and die, in Jesus name.

2. Every dream of poverty and disgrace, be disconnected from my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

3. I cancel every evil dream from the village, marine world and former house, by the blood of Jesus.

4. Every entrance of satanic dream into my life, marriage and business …..(mention others), I block it, go back to your territory, in Jesus name,

5. I paralyze and destroy every wicked power bringing bad dream to me in order to divert my destiny, in Jesus name.

6. Any evil arrows fired against me when I was asleep, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

7. Whatever dreams that are hindering my deliverance, give way now, in Jesus name

8. Everything done against me in the dream to contaminate my blessings, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name

9. Dream killer of my father’s house, hindering my hands from prospering and my legs from MOVING FORWARD, your season has expired in my life tonight. So therefore loose your hold over my life completely, in the name of Jesus (Pray it 7 times)

10. My Father, let all those who are after my DREAM, GLORY, DESTINY, MARRIAGE, by the rod of Moses, let the RED SEA swallow them up till they are dead, in the name of Jesus. (Point your hands to the ground)

11. My Father, You gave me a dream, vision and power right in my mother’s womb, any power that has stolen my dream, I repossess them by fire, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well and name those dreams)

12. Environmental powers, ARRESTING my glory anytime I want to rise up they bring me down immediately, I challenge you tonight. You demon that is caging my progress silently (name them) in this environment, as I clap my hands, let them UNLOCK me, in the name of Jesus. (Clap your hands very well)

13.  As Herod could not capture the star of Jesus, My Father, let the secret plans of my enemies turn against them 21 times, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it by look at the heavenlies)

14. It is written that Joseph was hated by his own people because of the glory of God upon his life, My father, let my enemies begin to fight themselves! My God promote me right in their presence, in the name of Jesus.

15. O Lord, I decree that as you remember Shedrach, Menshack and Abednego in that fury fire (challenges) in order to prove to Nebuchadnezzar that they are serving a living God, O God arise and let my enemies know that am serving the living God, in the name of Jesus. (Add more strength to this prayer)

16. My Father, any power using horrible dreams to trouble my life and manipulate my destiny, I decree you will not succeed, right now, I command you to go back and trouble your sender, in the name of Jesus. (Pray on the most common dream you normally had)

17. My dream (glory) that has been faded away and given to animals to feed on, Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and revive my glory, in the name of Jesus. (Mention any animals that comes in your mind)

18. My father, any evil charm that I have unconsciously step on that is seriously affecting the concept of my destiny, let the charm become impotent, in Jesus name. (Pour anointing in and around your room or your own house)

19. My Father, I decree that I am coming out of the cage of dream killers today, I proclaim my freedom and victory in Christ Jesus. (Begin to demonstrate by moving your legs)

20. Wicked personality in my family, or in the place I live that is using divination and enchantment to divert my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

21. O Lord, I know there are dream killers. Satan tried to kill your dream by crucifying you, but they could not succeed, O Lord, any attempt of the devil to put a FULL STOP to my dreams, you will not succeed, in the name of Jesus. (Pray till your spirit tells you to stop)

21. My blessings tied down in the village! My glory imprisoned in the grave! My dreams molested by strange powers. My progress hindered by household enemies, tonight is the night of judgement against you, I command you all to release them and destroy yourself, in Jesus name. (Don’t say anything in the next 2 minutes)

22. My Father, all the persecutors of my destiny must go down  before early morning sunshine by the anointing of the Holy Ghost. I destroy their yokes in my life, marriage, finance etc in Jesus name.

23. My Father, those who have given me food or money as a trap to kill my glory, your are a liar, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name. (Pray it well with your strength)

24. My Father, any wicked Landlord that has programmed curses upon this room that I’m currently living on, that anything I start with my hands I will not finish it, tonight I break that curse! be disgraced in Jesus name.

25. My Father, those who are using the first water my mum used to bathe me when I was a baby, to make life miserable for me, such water should dry up, in Jesus name.

26. Any wicked in-laws (powers) sowing tares of sorrow, failure into my destiny, marriage, ministry, listen to me, who are you to harrass me? So therefore receive arrow of death in Jesus name.

27. Thou power of dream killers demanding for sex before marriage, O God arrest the person, in the name of Jesus.

28. My foundation, hear the word of the Lord, receive fresh and loose me, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it well)

29. Every foundational power blocking my blessings in this land, be uprooted and be cast into the fire in the name of Jesus. (Mention the area)
30. Ancestral curses transmitted through my bloodline be broken forever by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name. Blood of Jesus, poison and kill the root of every mocking problems in the life of my first born and let my problem begin to have solutions, in the name of Jesus. (Pray it hard)
31.Every evil culture/code that has tied my life and destiny to my father;s house, be released by fire, in the name of Jesus. Ancestral powers working against my prosperity and deliverance, be wasted in the name of Jesus.
32. I break and loose myself from every inherited curse and evil covenant affecting all male and female child in my family line, in Jesus name.
33. Idol chains of my father’s house or mother’s house hindering me from moving forward, I receive the anointing for progress, in the name of Jesus.
34. .I destroy every family idols in my father’s house that does not want me to marry and make progress in life, in the name of Jesus.
35. Pray for EVANGELIST JOSHUA, MINISTRY & PARTNERS worldwide. Begin to thank the name of the LORD for answering your prayers tonight. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)