I Wore Black Shoes In The Dream

Emmanuel Adebisi blog
By -
0


 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzND_wY_ZWFRqkyi6-VmuySVLMh-FrL9vUGypHvDOL5OObmcSdd66QbcNlmMaO1wyy1jXYexHVJGKpBcy1ka14ael1hNXCw83hfrFuluS1Z8AfYUEhTSRhnCcfwpXq9w-o25E7ti6kQFzbuLgaEpGYrB2aE5qoRb9ClrBj1gj-QexkrXq3HYFk5n5H1DLf/s1200/ogimage3.png


Good day man of Good I had a dream that is disturbing me in the dream I was standing in my room wearing black shoes when I looked at my feet they were swollen and a little bit blackish then I wake up.

Exodus 23:32-33 saysThou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be s snare unto thee.

A mysterious shoe is a dark battle. To wear black shoes in the dream connotes living a stagnated and wrong marital journey. Wherever you want to make plans for your marriage, there is great hindrance. When your feet are swollen, it indicate a big marital problem. It is likely that you will receive a major attack from the camp of the enemy that will hinder your dreams.  You must deal with the powers of your fathers house or mothers that are not likely to make you enjoy the glory of God. If you come from a polygamous family, it will compound your marital battles. This dream can cage you from taking extra mile to make progress. These wicked powers can organise shame for you. It is time you draw battle line against the enemy of your marriage. They project themselves into this dream to wreck havoc against your marital destiny. Whatever your enemies are deciding for your case, it shall backfire and scatter by fire in Jesus name.


WHAT DO YOU DO

1. Surrender your life to Christ. That agent of darkness in charge of your life must surrender.
2. Repent from all known sin and confess to Jesus.
3. Check your life and see how and when you have opened the door for the enemy to come in to steal from you
4. Keep your weapons alert and use them correctly at midnight hours
5. Command whatever things they have programmes on your feet to return to sender
6. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.


INSTRUCTION: Fast and pray for 3 days 6am-6pm Isaiah 55:10-11, Gen 28:17


PRAYER POINTS

1. Blood of Jesus deliver me from agent of darkness militaying against me in Jesus name.
2. Every plant from the pit of hell for my marriage be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
3. I refuse to be in the wrong marriage, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord deliver me from every foundational battle in the name of Jesus.
5. Strongman of bad luck against my life and marriage, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
6. Whatever is in my life that will destroy my marital glory, receive the fire and burn to ashes in Jesus name.
7. Any power fighting my marriage from the village, be disgraced by fire, in Jesus name
8. Any wrong relationship that is affecting my marital destiny, be cancelled in Jesus name
9. Every satanic battle against my marital heavens, die, in Jesus name.
10. Glory of my marriage, appear now and manifest to the glory of God

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)